Entries for the contest start from now ~ 7th Dec 2023 | 2359hrs (GMT +8)
Definition of Terms:
- Contestant refers to any/all persons who choose to participate in the #PalitMaker contest.
- Qualifying Contestants refers to 10 x contestants and their entry, who have successfully been selected by Palit to proceed to Voting Phase 1.
- Finalists refers to 5 x contestants and their entry, who have successfully been selected to proceed to PHASE II.
- #PalitMaker 23/24 Winner refers to 1 x contestant who is selected to be the winner of the Palit Maker 23/24 Contest.
- Contact Information refers to the 1) email address, 2) Mobile Number that is supplied by the Contestant during submission.
- Palit Panel of Judges, Editors and Professional Modders refers to the person/s from each of the categories that will decide on the outcome of each selection phase, where involved.
- Organizer refers to Palit.
- #PalitMaker representatives refers to the person/s who will moderate, contact, and advise contestants on details regarding the #PalitMaker 23/24 contest.
Terms and conditions:
- ANY or ALL Painting Version(s), Creative Version(s), Creative Design(s) entries will be judged fairly without preference for one or the other;
- Only complete entries AND adherence to Rules and Regulations will be considered for PHASE I, VOTING PHASE, PHASE II.
- Entrant also represents and warrants that the Submission he/she submitted (a) is his/her original creation, (b) has not been copied in whole or in part from any other work, (c) to the best of his/her knowledge and belief, does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other proprietary right of any person or entity, and (d) is his/her sole and exclusive property.
IF A SUBMISSION THAT VIOLATES ANY OF THE ABOVE ITEMS IS SUBMITTED AT THE WEB SITE, SUCH SUBMISSION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IMMEDIATELY. NO FURTHER ATTEMPTS BY THE CONTESTANT TO REINSTATE ENTRY WILL BE ENTERTAINED. Any issues involving plagiarism or copyright are the sole responsibility of the participants and have nothing to do with the event organizer.
- Submissions that include material that is deemed unfit for publication or otherwise objectionable material will be disqualified. All content of Submissions provided by entrant must not have been previously published. Without limitation and in its sole discretion, the organizer may disqualify any Entry.
- The Winner will be selected by Palit Panel of Judges, Editors and Professional Modders.
- The Palit Panel of Judges, Editors and Professional Modders’ decision is FINAL and NO correspondence, will be entertained.
- Each winner will be notified by supplied Contact Information through PHASE I, Voting Phase, PHASE II during submission. Notice will be sent to the email address first, mobile number contact will be applied if no response from Contestant, 3 x attempts will be made, whereupon the selected contestant’s spot will be forfeited and replaced by the next best contestant. Organizer is not liable for any incorrect information contained in Contestant’s submission or for Contestant’s failure to update or keep current any contact information.
- Notifications regarding the Qualifying Contestants, Finalists and #PalitMaker 23/24 Winner shall be posted on the #PalitMaker website.
- Employees of the Organizer, past employees of Organizer, immediate family members of Organizer ‘s employees, or members of the household of any such employees, or any employees of Organizer ‘s various affiliates, partners, their parents or subsidiaries, or employees of Organizer ‘s advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, or individuals providing services to Organizer through an outsourcing or temporary employment agency during the #PalitMaker Contest, are not eligible to participate in this #PalitMaker Contest.
- No liability is accepted for any loss, damage or injury sustained as a result of, or in connection with, this #PalitMaker Contest.
- #PalitMaker Contest is open to participants from all countries.
- Any person attempting to defraud Organizer or tamper with #PalitMaker Contest in any way, will be, disqualified, banned from participation and prosecuted to the full extent permitted by law.
- Copyright. SUBMITTING A CREATION IN THIS COMPETITION CONSTITUTES YOUR IRREVOCABLE ASSIGNMENT, CONVEYANCE AND TRANSFERENCE TO PALIT AND ALL RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST IN THE CREATION INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COPYRIGHTS AND WAIVER OF ALL MORAL RIGHTS IN YOUR CREATION.
- PALIT reserves ALL rights to use the contestant’s design submitted during the contest for its future publicity and advertising purposes.
- Organizer reserves the right to modify or change these rules at any time, without prior notification to the public.